1. Shree MobileTronic will only be responsible for the requested repair areas.
2. Liquid Damage
2.1 Phones which are faulty due to liquid ingress will have only 30 days Warranty on the specific component fixed/replaced or work done (i.e., no warranty for the failure of any additional components at a later stage).
2.2 Furthermore, due to possible progressive corrosion, Shree MobileTronic accepts no responsibility for any further faults that occur between the quotation and the commencement of repairs.
2.3 PLEASE NOTE that there is NO WARRANTY on a phone which has indicated liquid ingress again after the previous repair.
3. Settings and Data
3.1 customers must save any data to their computer / Memory Card/sim card. Please be aware that during the process of assessment, diagnosis, and repair, it is possible that all of the user software settings and data will not be lost. However, it is best to be saved off your phone in the rare event it is lost. Please assume all data will be lost when sending your product to us.
3.2 Shree MobileTronic accepts no responsibility for such losses.
4. Waterproof Function:- For phones with waterproof functions, any “open phone for check / for quote” or “phone repair” will make the waterproof function unavailable.
5.1 Mobile Essentials Repair Warranty applies where the same fault occurs, or the replaced component fails within 90 days of repair.
5.2 A 90 days warranty on parts & labor will apply to all repairs completed.
5.3 A 30-day warranty applies to the repair of liquid-damaged phones.
5.4 In Warranty repair will be carried out Subject to warranty validation check by Shree MobileTronic.
5.5 Warranty limited to Manufacturing defects only.
6. The Warranty is Void:- Upon return of the phone, if the Shree MobileTronic repair warranty label has tampered in any way whatsoever, or if any other party attempts repairs on the phone, or if the phone has been physically or liquid damaged, the Warranty is void.
7. No Warranty
7.1 Shree MobileTronic does not provide any warranty for the installation of any spare parts supplied by the customer.
7.2 Labour charges will apply for the uninstallation of spare parts where the spare part installed was not supplied by Shree MobileTronic.
7.3 Labour charges may also apply for any cancellation or reversals of repairs after confirmation to proceed with repairs has been given.
8. Manufacture Warranty:- Phone’s manufacturer warranty will be voided once the phone has been opened or repaired at Shree MobileTronic.
9. Devices Pick-up
9.1 Shree MobileTronic will notify the customer to pick up the device by sending SMS, emails, or calling the customer once the repair has been completed by Shree MobileTronic or Canceled by the customer.
9.2 Customer should pick up the device within 30 days from the first notifications sent through SMS, email, or phone call.
9.3 Shree MobileTronic will not be responsible for the loss or damage to any phone that has not been picked up within 30 days from the first notification of completion of repairs.
10. Right Reserved on Unpaid / Uncollected Products Shree MobileTronic reserves the right to dispose of products and sell the phone 30 days after notification of completion of repairs if the service fee is unpaid and/or if the products are not collected at this time.
* Terms & Conditions are subject to change without prior notice. *
Subject to AHMEDABAD jurisdiction
MobileTronic, SAVVY SWARAAJ, opp. Savvy Swaraaj Sports Club, Gota, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382481, India
Copyright © 2022 MobileTronic - All Rights Reserved.